Our COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocol
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are implementing the following protocol.
- We will prescreen clients and employees for sickness and contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- Every client will receive a COVID-19 screening form in an email/text to digitally sign before their appointment.
- We recommend clients in high-risk and vulnerable groups not get treatment.
- We require clients and providers to wear masks while in the salon. When possible, gloves will be worn by providers.
- Upon arrival, we will provide clients with a temperature reading using a temperature gun. Hand sanitizer and disposable masks are available.
- When arriving for an appointment, stay in your car and text your provider to let them know you have arrived. Your provider will text you back when it is clear to come into the salon.
- Appointments are staggered, allowing additional time between clients to clean, disinfect, and prep for the next client.
- Please enter the salon through the main door (facing the street) and exit the salon through the side door (facing the parking lot).
- Only one client at a time is allowed at the front desk/reception area. Clients will remain in their treatment room until the reception area is clear.
- Our beds only have freshly laundered sheets and we are discontinuing blanket use at this time. (if you think you will get cold, please bring a sweater)
- All surfaces, equipment, and high touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- The iPad and credit card reader will be cleaned after each use. Cash will be accepted in the correct amount in an envelope.
- No testers are available at this time.
- Our cancellation policy is waved for the next few months.
If you would like to schedule an appointment contact your provider directly or call the salon (505-988-8923) and leave a message.
During this break, we have made some exciting changes. All services, including nails, will now be done in Unit 101. We look forward to seeing you soon!