Our COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocol
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we follow all state and federal mandates. Below is a list of our COVID-19 safe guidelines.
- (As of October 21st) a 14-day quarantine is required if you have traveled into NM from a high risk state.
- We recommend clients in high-risk and vulnerable groups not get treatments.
- We require clients and providers to wear masks at all times and social distance.
- Upon arrival, we will provide clients with a temperature reading using a temperature gun. Hand sanitizer and disposable masks are available.
- When arriving for an appointment, text your provider or call the salon at 505-988-8923, the receptionist or your provider will let your know when to come into the salon.
- Appointments are staggered, allowing additional time between clients to clean, disinfect, and prep for the next client.
- Only one client at a time is allowed at the front desk/reception area. Clients will remain in their treatment room until the reception area is clear.
- All surfaces, equipment, and high touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- The iPad and credit card reader will be cleaned after each use.
- No testers are available at this time.
If you would like to schedule an appointment contact your provider directly or call the salon (505-988-8923).
All services, including nails, are now done in Unit 101. Stay healthy New Mexico!