COVID-19 and the Salon
For the health and safety of our customers and community we are closely monitoring the latest information from the CDC and our local government officials. The Public Health Order that took effect on 3-19-2020 allows salons to remain open as long as they are not located in a mall. Salons must minimize employee contact and keep gatherings to no more than 10 people.
During the next few weeks we are limiting our business hours and rescheduling as many clients as possible. If you do come into the salon for a treatment please know that strict sanitation and disinfecting protocols are followed at all times. Keeping the salon and our workstations clean and disinfected is our top priority. As your trusted partner in beauty, we are committed to delivering a safe service in an environment that promotes and protects the well-being of everyone.
If you need retail products and don't have an appointment you can call in your order. We will bring them to your car or deliver them to your home!
Guidelines if you have an appointment:
- DO NOT come in if you are not well!
- Reschedule your appointment if you have recently traveled.
- To comply with social distancing, remain in your car until your service provider is ready for you. They will text or call you when they are ready.
- Do not bring friends or family members to your appointment.
- When you come into the salon, wash your hands then go directly into the room where you are getting your service done.
- Your service provider will check you out and reschedule your next appointment.